COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POLICY
Freelancer For SEO take copyright infringement very seriously. We will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) in the following ways:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the material has been issued.
We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from our web site(s) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the web site by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below).
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, the accounts of members who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also at our sole discretion limit access to the site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.